Friday 18 April 2008

Louis Walsh slams new show Rock Rivals

Louis Walsh slams new show Rock Rivals



'X Factor' label Louis Walsh has blasted the newly drama series 'Rock Rivals' for organism unrealistic.
Walsh told The Mirror: "There's far to a greater extent drama on 'The X Factor' in any workweek than there's likely to be in this whole series."
"I was so excited when I sat down to watch it. I expected it to be great," he said.
"I had spent a unit day on set doing a cameo and they cut me. I was annoyed, just now I've seen it I'm glad that I ended up on the cutting elbow room floor. It could accept been so good story and real only it isn't."
Walsh too said that the show didn't show enough of the rivalry that exists between the judges on world shows.
He said: "They didn't capture the tautness and the drama on the record between the book of Judges and the contestants - peculiarly the book of Judges."